Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm in love....

Have you tried it yet? It comes in many different flavors (which I tried this week... all are decent, but my favorite is the Original). Did you know Coconut water is the next best thing to Water itself? It's full of NATURAL electrolytes, more potassium than a banana, no fat, no cholesterol, and no preservatives! It helps hydrate you and it's good for babies and toddlers with upset tummies! Great for kidney stones also! I had no idea!!

I've always loved coconut.... coconut cream pie, coconut ice cream, EVERYTHING. Now I love the water too! Yum!!

Go, try some! If you live in the same little town as I do, you can find it in the "Hippy" aisle of Smith's for about $1 a carton, less than soda! :)


Mmmmm.... I need to get me some more. I drank my last one this morning!

No comments: