Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Grissini Breadsticks, anyone?!


I have 11 boxes (3.5oz each) of these bad boys (they're actually really yummy!!) and I know how hard it is to find them in Southern Utah, so if you're interested I'm selling them for $3/box or $2.50ea. if you buy 2 or more boxes. You can email me stacilee84@gmail.com for more info!

I will be making a trip to St. George in a week or so, and I can deliver it then.... or anytime in Cedar/surrounding areas!

5 comments:

FreeBeauty said...

HI...

New to the HCG on my 11 day...I know I am going to do this again in April after I finish a try of 26 days...Wondering if you can tell me if you take the injections or another form of HCG? and what you think about it? thanks...

Unknown said...

I'm actually interested in buying the breadsticks. I live in Oklahoma and can't find them to save my life!

123123 said...

Email me and we can discuss payment and shipping!
stacilee84@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow!30 pounds congratulations.Are you doing another round or are you at your goal weight? I am loading up today and looking for bread sticks.Do you have any? How close are you to Orem? I think I wil some support to get through:) If you have any advice to share I am all ears.

123123 said...

I do have Breadsticks still available and I'm about 3 hours south of Orem. Email me for more info: stacilee84@gmail.com