Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Monday, February 22, 2010

Recipe Monday

Remember when I mentioned I made my own Chicken Bouillon base for soups? Well, now you can make it too! It's super easy and smells soooo good! Just be careful when adding spices as Creole can become VERY spicy! :)

Chicken Bouillon Base

3 lg Chicken breasts

8C. Water

1/4t. Garlic powder

1/4t. Onion salt

1/4t. Celery salt

1/4t. Poultry seasoning

1/4t. Black pepper

1 1/2t. Sea salt

Combine ingredients in soup pot and cook until chicken is done. Remove chicken and refrigerate or freeze to use later. 2C. Bouillon for soup or 4TBS. to sauté veggies.


1 comment:

123123 said...

I'm so glad you liked it, although it wasn't really "soup" hehe. It was the au jus for the roast. It was super simple: take the roast out of the pan and put the pan on the stove, boil, scraping off the little bits and add a can of chicken broth and a can of beef broth. Then I added about 2TBS horseradish sauce and a cornstarch slurry to thicken it up(which didn't work).
I know the roast was a little chewy... I hope it was good, though!