Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bountiful Baskets!


Look at all that great produce -- only $15!! That's the price of the bags of potatoes and strawberries ALONE!


I'm a new fan of BB!! Every week or so, volunteers get together all over UT, AZ, ID and Vegas to hand out Bountiful Baskets. If you're interested go HERE and check your contribution days/times and sign-up. You'll get a reminder email when it's time to make your contribution (place your order) and you'll want to respond ASAP as they only have so many.
You can also add on extras like Bread baskets, treats, and they have specialty baskets. This week's was Asian Ingredient Pack with Bok Choy, Garlic, Ginger, and others. I wasn't too sure what it was all about, so I just stuck with the regular Fruit/Veggie basket. The prices are the kinds of prices Restaurants and Grocery stores get... so it's a SUPER great deal!
I can't wait to see what they have next time (oh, and each time is different, you never know what's going to be in your "basket"!!)

Now I'm off to make some pickles and possibly applesauce! I'm so excited!

No comments: