Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What happened to Recipe Mondays?

Here's my dilemma:

I usually only eat a steak and cut up tomatoes. That is so satisfying to me that I have no desire to try anything else. Maybe this week I will, though. But all the recipes I know that I would LOVE to share, are NOT hCG-friendly... and I wouldn't want to be the cause of someone's cheating! :)


As an update... I spent last week eating normal, not-so-healthy food, as I was out of town most of the week. As a result, I gained 6.4lbs (I knew it was bad when my "fat jeans" were getting tight!). I know it sounds like a lot... but in comparison with everything I ate, I was actually impressed.
It was so nice to be back to 500Cal yesterday. I didn't feel frumpy and yucky like I had during last week. So when I stepped on the scale today, I was extremely excited. As I should be... I DROPPED 2lbs exactly! Woohoo! Go me!
I did have two pieces of buttered bread with my dinner (a LITTLE Creole seasoning goes a LONG, long way!), but luckily I didn't have lunch. So it kind of evened itself out.
(Side note, do NOT follow my example!)

I purchased some Roasted Pulled Chicken from Schwan's today and I'm super excited to try it out tomorrow with some Zucchini. I will let you know how it tastes!

Remember how I said I wasn't doing anything or going anywhere for 6 weeks? Well... I lied. You see, Easter is smack in the middle of those 6 weeks and we invited our dear sister to join us. Luckily she likes healthy food, so we're planning on BBQ'in some steaks and asparagus. Shouldn't be too bad!
I did go overboard on the candy I bought for my son and husband, though. I may have to hide it until May. Wish me luck with that!! :)

Until next time... keep up the good work!

No comments: