Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Whoa...

It's been a full week since I've posted last.

I. Am. Sorry.

I haven't stopped the hCG diet, I just haven't had anything to write about. I actually still don't. I haven't been as strict as I should be, although I'm not eating junk, either.
Instead of eating my two small meals a day, I've been eating just one meal, mainly my Chicken/Swiss Chard/Poblano tacos. I made them just to try out a new recipe and fell in L.O.V.E. I didn't check my weight this morning as I had to wake up and shower early to go pick up my Bountiful Basket, but the rest of the week really hasn't been that bad.
I'm pretty much staying around the same #'s, but I feel good. I've still lost about 20lbs, although I'm having a hard time losing more. I'm going to put in one more super-strict week, then I'm on to 1,000 calories! We'll see how it goes! The taco mix is gone, so I don't have to worry about those tempting me anymore!

Well, I just wanted to check in and let you know I haven't given up, so please don't give up on me!

No comments: