Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Monday, April 12, 2010

Disappointing Weekend

I don't know what happened. I was so good. And yet, since Friday, I've gained 2lbs. Now I have to lose 11lbs by TOMORROW! Yeah... it's gonna be rough.
At least I got in a good Pilates session this morning, and will hopefully do some more Wii Fit Plus workouts later. Plus, I have to run errands today, so that will help. I think I'm going to take today and fast. Hopefully that will help my weight out a bit, and give me a little emotional boost as well.
I have until the 30th to lose 10-15lbs. Although, I'm out of hcg drops and am doing 500 calories for another 2 days, then on to 1000 calories. That seems like so much! I don't know if I can eat that much!

Any ideas of how to lose those extra pounds in 2 weeks without the help of the drops?!


And keep reading for my Recipe Monday!

No comments: