Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's Tuesday?!

Wow... where did Monday go? This week has just started and it's already been SUPER BUSY.

I didn't want to post a Recipe Monday because honestly, I wanted nothing to do with food yesterday, especially Recipes. I've been working on recipe cards for the past 2 weeks and I want nothing to do with them for a long, long time! lol.

It seems my body has decided to kick back into LOSE mode this week and so far I'm down another almost 3lbs! It's such a yo-yo right now... but I gotta lose as much as I can before Disney so when I get home it's not a complete shocker (and so I can still fit into my pants!).

You may not hear from me for a while... I'm not gone... just busy.

Oh, I've had a few inquiries... I still have 6 boxes of GRISSINI BREADSTICKS left. They need to be sold ASAP. Let me know if you need some.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! 3 more lbs! Good job and keep up the hard work,
Amy