Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Monday already?

Such a great weekend! So sad to see it go... the weather was WARM and SUNNY!! We played outside, we played in water... so. much. FUN.

But I was bad... it was like I couldn't feel full. I had granola, a sandwich, smoothies, popcorn, candy... all throughout Saturday and Sunday. It was awful. Grr... I'm pretty upset. So this week has to be SUPER Strict to make my bi-weekly goal. Let's hope that I actually reach it this time!

And the recipe this week comes from Cooks Country TV. Love them. Love this dish!

SMOKED PORK CHOPS

1/4C brown sugar
1TBS ground fennel seed
1TBS ground cumin (or 1tsp. chili flakes, 1tsp. chili powder, and 1tsp. ginger --- I didn't have cumin!)
1TBS ground coriander (my fav!!)
1TBS paprika
1tsp salt
1tsp pepper
4 bone-in blade-cut chops, about 2 inches thick (I used boneless chops, 1in thick)
2C wood chips *optional*

1. Combine sugar and spices and rub mixture all over pork chops. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hr to 24 hours.
2. Arrange chops, bone side toward fire, on grill. Cook until chops register 145-150 degrees, turning every few minutes. Transfer to platter and let rest for 20 min. Serve.

So yummy!!

No comments: