Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beginning of Week 2...

Well, I needed to see where I stood yesterday, so I broke down and weighed myself. I lost another 2 lbs since Friday! But my normal weigh-in day is today, so I weighed myself again... I LOST ANOTHER 4 LBS!! This is amazing! I haven't been this small since April! (another great reason to weigh yourself with Wii Fit)

I feel I have a little bit of explaining to do... the other day I mentioned I cheated a bit. It wasn't anything SUPER BAD like going to McDonald's for a Big Mac or anything like that... it was just a little thing...

I was making my son toast for breakfast and I usually cut off the crust and I eat it and give him the rest. That day I did just that. As I was finishing the first little corner, I looked at my husband and said "What the crap am I doing?" and threw the rest away. I feel bad for wasting good bread like that, but I have to for now. Then either later that night or the night before, I had a huge headache that wasn't going away so I ate 2 little Dark Chocolate Hersey Kisses.

To me that was a huge failure... but it was just a small cheat in reality. But I do need to be more careful with my day-to-day things that I USED to do...

I am also very grateful for my husband in being so supportive. He wanted me to buy him a bag of potato chips the other day... and when he eats them, he makes sure I'm not around. I also told him I would make him more of his favorite Christmas cookies... but he has to be patient because I can't make them until I'm finished.... and he's been very good at not eating around me. In return, I've cooked him a few DELICIOUS meals...

I tell you, one thing I'm so excited to make as soon as I'm finished..... Soup. Yup... Soup. That's all I've been craving lately with it being so cold outside.

1 comment:

KS Family said...

Congrats! I'm sooooo proud of you!!