Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Monday, January 11, 2010

Grocery shopping



Eye of Round Steaks (almost zero marbling)

One of the reasons I waited until today to start was due to the lack of grocery funds. As many of you know, the EBT card gets renewed today! So I got my son all ready and we took off for a fun-filled adventure to Walmart and Smiths. I had a very small list to go off, but it ended up being HUGE with the fact I have to have meals for him, as well as food for my husband (soo picky he is) PLUS my hCG items. Luckily, my son and I can share a lot of the veggies and fruit.

So after about two hours, we were finally on our way home (with Hermie's in hand...)

I have a question! Have any of you found Grissini breadsticks anywhere here in Cedar?! I found Melba Toast... but no Grissini. Darn.

I did load up on tons of apples and oranges and a few grapefruits as well as lots of veggies.

Tomorrow is Load Day #2.... and I may not post until I've had my first 500 Cal. Day! So until next time... thanks for supporting me!

No comments: