Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I can't be dieting...


this just tastes TOO GOOD to be diet food! Today for lunch I had steak and salad... here's how I made it.

I sprinkled Rosemary, Coriander, Salt and Pepper over both sides of the steak and let it sit for about 30 min (overnight would be OK too).
I then grilled it on my George Foreman (Thanks Mom!) watching it carefully so as not to burn, turning it every so often.
Once it was grilled to perfection, I cut it up and added it to a plate of sliced and quartered tomato drizzled with Red Wine Vinegar, salt and pepper and chives. Then I realized that Salad doesn't weigh anything, so I added a small handful on top and broke up a Melba toast for crunch. I then added more S&P and one packet of this DELICIOUS dressing (I used Ranch today, not my fav!)
I cannot begin to tell you how good this was! I was literally in HEAVEN!! And I actually felt FULL!
I couldn't find this dressing anywhere in stores, so I bought it from Amazon, along with some Grissini. I am so glad I did... it makes this so much easier. And who doesn't love Red Wine Vinegar?! It's my new favorite!!


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tulsi said...

This sounds sooooo good. Steve would love this, too.