Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 1 of 500 Calorie Diet

Well as you can see I gained a few pounds the past 2 days... it's really sad. I did so well during the holidays in actually LOSING 5lbs (post to come about that) and now I've almost gained it all back... but it's for a good cause. I really think those two load days are essential in losing weight on this program. It was actually harder than I thought to eat high fat foods. After one meal, I felt so bloated and gross I didn't want to even think about food again... but I had to just keep going. I probably could have eaten a lot more than I did... but my stomach is already killing me!!

So far this morning I've had an orange with salt and a melba toast and two glasses of water. In about an hour and a half I'm going to have steak and a tomato. Then strawberries and melba toast for my afternoon snack, and halibut and green beans for dinner.

I have so much energy lately, I don't know if it's the hCG or I'm excitement to how I'll look in a month... but I just can't sit still!

Going to be another good day! And we're supposed to get snow tonight! Yay!

No comments: