This is how the diet works:
The max is can last is 40 days (6 weeks).
Day 1 and 2
You begin taking the HCG as directed (a dropperful 3x a day under tongue) and eat foods high in fat. The fat will not stick but will be used as energy and as an appetite suppressant through-out the diet.
Day 3 - 40
Begin the 500 calorie diet plan:
- 3.5oz Protein, twice daily (Chicken, Steak, Fresh White Fish, Crab, Shrimp, Lobster)
- 3.5oz Fresh Vegetable, twice daily (Spinach, Green Salad, Tomatoes, Celery, Onions, Radishes, Cucumbers, Asparagus, Cabbage, Broccoli, Zucchini, and Green Beans)
- Two Fruit portions daily (Apple, Strawberries, Orange, Grapefruit, Watermelon, Honey Dew Melon)
- Grisini Bread or Melba Toast, twice a day
- Fluids, 10 glasses daily (Tea, Soda Water, Water, Diet Soft Drink)
- Fluids only for one hour after waking
- 9AM One Fruit and 1 Breadstick/Toast
- 12PM 3.5oz Protein and 3.5oz Veggies
- 3PM One Fruit and 1 Breadstick/Toast
- Dinner 3.5oz. Protein and 3.5oz Veggies
- Fluids only and nothing for one hour before bed
Continue 500 calorie diet for 3 days. After this you may now start maintenance phase. Fat may be added back in moderately. Sugars and Starches can be added in after 3 weeks have passed.
3 Weeks Maintenance
Begin 1000 calorie diet. It will take 3 weeks of maintenance before the weight reached at the end of treatment becomes stable and does not fluctuate.
1000 Calorie Diet:
Fruit: 4 servings
Veggies: 2- 7oz. servings
Protein: 2- 7oz servings
Dairy: very sparingly
Oil: 3 tsp.
Good to know extras:
One tsp. Milk allowed per day.
Salt, Pepper, Vinegar and other spices are freely available.
Juice of 1 lemon or lime daily.
Walden Farms dressings are allowed.
Sugar-free gum is OK.
So there it is in a nut-shell. I know this is going to be hard... but I'm so excited to start it. I think it will really help me jump-start my weight loss so I can get back to a Healthy ME!!
I know some of you are thinking "this isn't healthy... why is she doing this?" Well ya know what... it's my last hope. It's only for 6 weeks, and I really think it will help. But I need your support. So please hold off on anything negative for AT LEAST 6 weeks. Thanks!