Pages

Loss so far

Ticker Zone Ticker

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Why am I doing this?

In 2007, I was diagnosed with ITP and spent 7 months having to take an awful steroid, Prednisone. If any of you know anything about this drug, it makes your face puff up, as well as the rest of your body. I gained 40lbs. during that short time. I was finally released from Prednisone Hell in Sept. of 2007. At that time I tried Isagenix, and logged my daily accomplishments, which really helped me lose a few pounds and inches.
But alas, in Feb of 2008 I became pregnant and could no longer diet. I had a hard time gaining weight as I could not stand the mere THOUGHT of food. I finally started gaining a healthy weight around 6 months, and had lost ALL of my baby fat by 6 weeks after my sweet little boy was born.

What happened after that is a mystery to me, and one that I regret. Since having my baby, I've gained a good 25lbs.

Which is why I'm here... writing this.

After high school I was able to fit into size 10 pants, which was HEAVEN to me. I will not be posting my pre-weight until the end... but at this current time I'm fitting into size 16/18 pants. I hate it. Something needs to be done and I've tried just about everything. I would be in heaven once again if I could get down to wearing size 12 pants. My goal is to get back to size 10's.... but I'll settle for 12's.

No comments: